- G K Bansal
- Phones: +91 98998 99325
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Schooling and Graduation from school and college at Karnal.
- Obtained LL.B. Degree from Punjab University, Chandigarh in 1970.
Professional Standing and Courts where practised law:
- Enrolled as an Advocate on 22.7.1970 with the Bar Council of Punjab and Haryana at Chandigarh (now enrolled with Bar Council of Delhi by way of transfer).
- Initially practised at Districtl Courts, Karnal, Occasionally appeared in High Court of Punjab and Haryana at Chandigarh.
- Permanently shifted practice to Supreme Court of India in August, 1980.
- Enrolled as an Advocate-on-Record of Supreme Court of India in October, 1981.
- Drawn, filed, conducted, acted, instructed Senior Advocates, appeared and argued more than 10,000 cases relating to various branches of law including Civil, Criminal, Constitutional, Labour, Services and Local Laws of Punjab, Haryana and Delhi during last 21 years in Supreme Court of India.
- Has been Advocate-on-Record (Standing
There are many types of writers available nowadays. Whether you want a rough draft copywriter, software programmer, project manager, web developer, or ad writer there are plenty of jobs. These are some things to consider when choosing the advantages and a writer you’ll get essay for selecting them.
Counsel-Civil) for State of Punjab in Supreme Court for five years from 1991 to 1996
- Has appeared as counsel for State of Haryana in hundreds of cases in Supreme Court during the period 1986-87.
- Has been engaged counsel in Supreme Court of India for Chandigarh Administration, Haryana Urban Development Authority, and various Corporations of State of Punjab, Haryana and Himachal Pradesh.
- Has also been a counsel in Supreme Court of India, for Municipal Corporation of Delhi, Delhi Transport Corporation.
- Has acted and appeared in many cases in Supreme Court of India for Punjab and Haryana High Court, Punjab Vidhan Sabha and Punjab Public Service Commission.
- Was specially engaged to conduct case of high prestige filed by DLF Ltd. Against State of Haryana and others in the Punjab and Haryana High Court at Chandigarh in the year 1986-87.
- Had independently conducted big arbitration matter before Justice H.R. Khanna, retired judge Supreme Court arising out of the case M/s Chahal Engineering vs. Irrigation Dept. Punjab reported as (1993) 4 SCC 186.
- Appointed Senior Standing Counsel for A.I.I.M.S. New Delhi and P.G.I. Chandigarh in Supreme Court in the year 1995.
- Appointed Senior Arguing Counsel for the State of Uttar Pradesh in the year 2000.
- Appointed as Senior Additional Advocate General of Haryana in 2008 and working as such till date.
Positions held in Bar Association etc:
- Elected Hony. Secretary of Supreme Court Bar Association in the year 1986-87 and re-elected in the year 1987-88.
- Elected Vice-President of Supreme Court Bar Association for the year 1989-90 and re-elected for the office in the year 1990-91.
- Also remained Acting President of Supreme Court Bar Association for a brief period.