- 52 years.
- Enr. no. D/781/91 with Delhi Bar Council since 1991.
STANDING AT BAR:
- 28 years.
FIELD OF PRACTISE:
- Constitution, Arbitration, Administrative Law, Election Laws, Environment Laws, Commercial Laws, Foreign Colleboration & Joint Ventures, Company Law etc.
- 1991-1992: Started as Junior Advocate/Apprentice with G.K. Bansal & Co. Advocates.
- 1992-1996: Joined as ‘Attached Junior’ with Sh. Devendra Nath Dwivedi, Addl. Solicitor General of India in Supreme Court.
- Since 1996 to 2014: Joined G.K. Bansal & Co. first as Litigation lawyer later on become litigation head.
- 2014 to present: GK Bansal & Co law firm becomes ‘GKB Partners’ (A partnership law firm) under the Management Partnership.
- Empanelled as Standing Counsel for All India Institute ofMedical Sciences, (AIIMS) New Delhi in 1996.
- Empanelled as Government Counsel for Govt. of NCT of Delhi and Standing Counsel for Delhi Subordinate Services Selection Board (DSSSB) in Delhi High Court in 2001.
- Arguing Counsel on behalf on state of Punjab, Karnataka, Utter Pradesh, West Bengal, Bihar, Haryana and Union of India in Supreme Court.
- Appointed as Court Commissioner and Member of Monitoring Committee, in May 2006 by Delhi High Court in PIL relating to demolition of illegal constructions & misuse/sealing of properties in Delhi.
- Elected as Asst. Secretary of Supreme Court Bar Association in May 2006.
- Elected as Hony. Secretary of Supreme Court Bar Association in May, 2010.
- Managing Partner in law firm ‘GKB PARTNERS’ and Legal Adviser to many multinational companies like LG group companies of South Korea, DHV Consultants BV, The Neatherlands and Hyundai Mitshubishi Rotem J/V etc.