1000, Plaza Dr, Apt A 216
State College, PA-16801, USA
The Pennsylvania State University, Penn State Law
- University Park, PA, USA LL.M (Immigration law, Contracts, IP Laws [Patents, Copyright,
Internet law]) August 2018 – May 2019
- Indian Graduate Students’ Association (EC Member)
Amity University, Amity Law School
- Noida, India B.A. LL.B. (H) [Integrated Course] with specialization in IP Laws July 2013 – May 2018
- 8.26 (top 15% of class)
- Sports Captain for University Basketball Team
Study Abroad Program, United States of America
- Organized by Amity University, Uttar Pradesh at St. John’s University, Oakdale, Long Island May-June 2017
- 5 weeks Course, Explore America Program.
Mental Arithmetic, Aloha
- Delhi, India Gained the title of ‘GRAND MASTER’ organized by Aloha International Malaysia.
4 years program on mental mathematics.
- 5 weeks Course, Explore America Program.
Ankur Society for Alternatives in Education (NGO)
- Delhi, India Undergraduate Intern, July 2017 – May 2018. Under Sharmila Bhagat (
Director/ Secretary). Ankur is a developmental and humanitarian NGO working for the upliftment of the underprivileged in the society.
- Catered to the need of the underprivileged children by helping them in their academic difficulties in the Khichripur, Kalyan Puri, New Delhi. (One of the five workers’ settlements)
- Managed students between the age group of 6-15 years, which includes both boys and girls. Imparting confidence in them when they speak and improving their spoken English and taking vocational training classes for the youth.
- Helped the children overcome the problems of the society and counselling them on the same.
Maitri India (NGO)
- Delhi, India Undergraduate Intern, May – June 2015. Under Sonal Singh Wadhwa (
Chief Executive Officer) and Anjali Thakur (Program Officer).
- Provide legal-aid to women who are at the risk of facing gender-based violence.
- Worked with migrant workers and their families in dealing with urban environment.
- Helped underprivileged communities and those affected by HIV/Aids to enable access to Basic Rights.
- Compiling all the data in an excel workbook.
- Created infographic based on the data collected.
- Given the responsibility of rappoteuring for an external meeting with Maitri USA Office.
- Delhi, IndiaIntern, May – July 2014. Under Deepak Chopra (Senior Partner).
- Assisted in research work on pending cases.
- Finding various precedents to legal proposition; Assistance in systematizing various case files.
State of Haryana (government)
- Delhi, India Intern; September – December 2014. Under GK Bansal (Senior Additional Advocate General at Supreme Court of India)
- Reading case files and understanding the matter at hand.
- Helped in drafting complaints and attending court proceedings.
Advocate Virendra Sood
- Delhi High Court, Delhi, India Intern; September – December 2015
- Finding precedents to cases at hand and researching on legal points involved in the cases.
- Assisted in preparing cases, doing legal research.
Advocate Praveen Agarwal (Advocate on Record)
- Supreme Court of India Intern March 2016
- Client interview and note compilation for associate.
- Research work on the legal issues.
- Writing case brief and client letters.
- Delhi, India Intern September- February 2017. Under Reepak Kansal (Associate)
- Understood the rules and procedure followed in an arbitral proceeding.
- Learned about the alternate dispute resolution system as a mode to resolve disputes.
Justice Vijendra Jain (Former Chief Justice of Punjab)
- Delhi High Court Intern January – May 2018
- Acquired knowledge of registry work of Hon’ble Supreme Court and Hon’ble High Court.
- Writing brief summary of cases.
The Amendments of 2015:
A step forward or backward?
- (The Arbitration and Conciliation Act, 1996), ArbitPraxi DSNLU: Centre for Advanced Research in Dispute Settlement (CARDS) (2017)
- Participated in the National Moot organized by Sastra University, got to the quarter finals. (2014)
- Finalist in the Ranka National Moot organized by Manipal University. (2016)
- Semi Finalist in the SLS Pune Alternate Dispute Resolution Competition. (2017)
- Participated in the RACL Trial Advocacy Competition, got to the quarter finals. (2017)
Other Experiences and Accomplishments
- Attended Harvard Law School’s Conference on Arbitration; “The Challenges and Perspectives of Modern International Arbitration” organized by HIALSA. (February 2019)
- Research Paper presentation at Damodaram Sanjivayya National Law University, Visakhapatnam (DSNLU) on Arbitration. (2017)
- Attended Damodaram Sanjivayya National Law University, Visakhapatnam Conference on Arbitration; “The Arbitration Weekend” organized by CARDS. (September 2017)
- Undertook Certified Sports Law course with Rainmaker, mylaw.net. (December 2017)
- Participant in Lex Contractus Intra Moot Court Competition 2015.
- Head Coordinator for Coordination Committee in Amity International Moot, 2016.
- Volunteered in various College events accumulating organizational skills.
- Interned at Indian Law Institute for project on Land Laws and property rights in India.
- Attended Chanakya National Law University Conference on Alternate Dispute Resolution.
- Volunteered at Pet Fed. (2015)
Hindi (Native); English (Fluent); German (Conversant)
- National level Basketball Player (CBSE).
- Winner of State level Basketball Championship. (represented GBN – Noida).
- Winner of 4 University level Basketball Championships. (Captain)
- Won 22 medals (14 gold, 5 silver and 3 bronze medals) for Amity Law School, Noida.
Sports like Basketball & Taekwondo, Volunteering with Animal Welfare Programs, Dramatics and Singing.
USCIS Employment authorization card: