1000, Plaza Dr, Apt A 216
State College, PA-16801, USA
The Pennsylvania State University, Penn State Law
- University Park, PA, USA LL.M (Immigration law, Contracts, IP Laws [Patents, Copyright,
Internet law]) August 2018 – May 2019
- Indian Graduate Students’ Association (EC Member)
Amity University, Amity Law School
- Noida, India B.A. LL.B. (H) [Integrated Course] with specialization in IP Laws July 2013 – May 2018
- 8.26 (top 15% of class)
- Sports Captain for University Basketball Team
Study Abroad Program, United States of America
- Organized by Amity University, Uttar Pradesh at St. John’s University, Oakdale, Long Island May-June 2017
- 5 weeks Course, Explore America Program.
Mental Arithmetic, Aloha
- Delhi, India Gained the title of ‘GRAND MASTER’ organized by Aloha International Malaysia.
4 years program on mental mathematics.
- 5 weeks Course, Explore America Program.
Ankur Society for Alternatives in Education (NGO)
- Delhi, India Undergraduate Intern, July 2017 – May 2018. Under Sharmila Bhagat (
Director/ Secretary). Ankur is a developmental and humanitarian NGO working for the upliftment of the underprivileged in the society.
- Catered to the need of the underprivileged children by helping them in their academic difficulties in the Khichripur, Kalyan Puri, New Delhi. (One of the five workers’ settlements)
- Managed students between the age group of 6-15 years, which includes both boys and girls. Imparting confidence in them when they speak and improving their spoken English and taking vocational training classes for the youth.
- Helped the children overcome the problems of the society and counselling them on the same.
Maitri India (NGO)
- Delhi, India Undergraduate Intern, May – June 2015. Under Sonal Singh Wadhwa (
Chief Executive Officer) and Anjali Thakur (Program Officer).
- Provide legal-aid to women who are at the risk of facing gender-based violence.
- Worked with migrant workers and their families in dealing with urban environment.
- Helped underprivileged communities and those affected by HIV/Aids to enable access to Basic Rights.
- Compiling all the data in an excel workbook.
- Created infographic based on the data collected.
- Given the responsibility of rappoteuring for an external meeting with Maitri USA Office.
- Delhi, IndiaIntern, May – July 2014. Under Deepak Chopra (Senior Partner).
- Assisted in research work on pending cases.
- Finding various precedents to legal proposition; Assistance in systematizing various case files.
State of Haryana (government)
- Delhi, India Intern; September – December 2014. Under GK Bansal (Senior Additional Advocate General at Supreme Court of India)
- Reading case files and understanding the matter at hand.
- Helped in drafting complaints and attending court proceedings.
Advocate Virendra Sood
- Delhi High Court, Delhi, India Intern; September – December 2015
- Finding precedents to cases at hand and researching on legal points involved in the cases.
- Assisted in preparing cases, doing legal research.
Advocate Praveen Agarwal (Advocate on Record)
- Supreme Court of India Intern March 2016
- Client interview and note compilation for associate.
- Research work on the legal issues.
- Writing case brief and client letters.
- Delhi,There are. Among the techniques would be to list all the topics which they can write about and do research to learn facts and the information about the topic. The writing essays most important thing you will need to keep in mind is to produce the record in the right manner, according to the necessities of the teacher when they are in a position to have the ability to generate a thesis paper.India Intern September- February 2017. Under Reepak Kansal (Associate)
- Understood the rules and procedure followed in an arbitral proceeding.
- Learned about the alternate dispute resolution system as a mode to resolve disputes.
Justice Vijendra Jain (Former Chief Justice of Punjab)
- Delhi High Court Intern January – May 2018
- Acquired knowledge of registry work of Hon’ble Supreme Court and Hon’ble High Court.
- Writing brief summary of cases.
The Amendments of 2015:
A step forward or backward?
- (The Arbitration and Conciliation Act, 1996), ArbitPraxi DSNLU: Centre for Advanced Research in Dispute Settlement (CARDS) (2017)
- Participated in the National Moot organized by Sastra University, got to the quarter finals. (2014)
- Finalist in the Ranka National Moot organized by Manipal University. (2016)
- Semi Finalist in the SLS Pune Alternate Dispute Resolution Competition. (2017)
- Participated in the RACL Trial Advocacy Competition, got to the quarter finals. (2017)
Other Experiences and Accomplishments
- Attended Harvard Law School’s Conference on Arbitration; “The Challenges and Perspectives of Modern International Arbitration” organized by HIALSA. (February 2019)
- Research Paper presentation at Damodaram Sanjivayya National Law University, Visakhapatnam (DSNLU) on Arbitration. (2017)
- Attended Damodaram Sanjivayya National Law University, Visakhapatnam Conference on Arbitration; “The Arbitration Weekend” organized by CARDS. (September 2017)
- Undertook Certified Sports Law course with Rainmaker, mylaw.net. (December 2017)
- Participant in Lex Contractus Intra Moot Court Competition 2015.
- Head Coordinator for Coordination Committee in Amity International Moot, 2016.
- Volunteered in various College events accumulating organizational skills.
- Interned at Indian Law Institute for project on Land Laws and property rights in India.
- Attended Chanakya National Law University Conference on Alternate Dispute Resolution.
- Volunteered at Pet Fed. (2015)
Hindi (Native); English (Fluent); German (Conversant)
- National level Basketball Player (CBSE).
- Winner of State level Basketball Championship. (represented GBN – Noida).
- Winner of 4 University level Basketball Championships. (Captain)
- Won 22 medals (14 gold, 5 silver and 3 bronze medals) for Amity Law School, Noida.
Sports like Basketball & Taekwondo, Volunteering with Animal Welfare Programs, Dramatics and Singing.
USCIS Employment authorization card: